Monday, March 30, 2009

so I went away this weekend and had a fantastic time but no luck on getting my surge before I left and so far have yet to get a surge on the ops. So I dont know what is with that, I usually ovulate on day 12 or 13 and today is day 14. Maybe it is waiting for me to be home and have the day off so I can go in for the test.

In other news, two of my friends announced they are pregnant this weekend, one with her third and one with her second. I am excited for both of them but I'm not ready to be lapped a third time. Maybe in a few days I can write more about this. Just pray, I am trying not to let bitterness take root and be joyful in hope.

2 comments:

  1. As I remember my own "getting lapped" by friends getting pregnant, I hurt for you and am praying for you. Since I have no real words of comfort, I ask God to comfort you and give His marvelous peace, as well as wisdom in your fertility endeavors.

    ReplyDelete