Thursday, February 5, 2009

So I feel like I've been uninspired to write lately. When I'm not in the midst of the two week wait insanity I feel like there is nothing new to report. I feel like God is really calling me to wait on Him and be patient in this next step. I have really felt a push to give up the craziness this month, He has asked me to lay it down and I am daily struggling to do that. I have been asking Him to gaurd my heart and my mind and to take my thoughts captive. You know how easy it is for our thoughts to run away from us. I know this is going to be harder as I approach the TWW but God has given me this challenge for this month and I want to stick with it, I want to trust that He will give me more hope and grace then I could ever find on my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words. I will keep you in my prayers. Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete