Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not Falling For It

I love how ovulation predictor kits come with that token pregnancy test that they just throw in just for kicks. Like "hey we are so sure you're going to get knocked up this month using these sticks that we'll throw in a complimentary pregnancy test" Well I'm not falling for it. All I need is one more pregnancy test laying around just begging me to pee on it. I'm not using it until I'm good and late and honestly what are the chances of that happening? My good old loving AF has been coming earlier and earlier these days, maybe this is God's way of keeping me sane during the two week wait.

Does anyone else try to trick themselves into actually being pregnant by telling yourself all month that "you just don't think this is the month" ? No just me?

1 comment:

  1. I tell myself that just to lessen the blow...attempting to "relax" like so many people suggest! ;-)

    ReplyDelete