Friday, July 31, 2009

15 weeks

Here I am at 15 weeks,

and just for fun here I am in the same shirt at 10 weeks.
Someone has been doing some growing!




How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 1, I really need to get a move on that
Sleep: up atleast once or twice to pee, a lot of tossing and turning and still starving by 3am
Best moment this week: Feeling like I now have a bump and not just a roll of chunk
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: pudding, oreos and grilled cheese
Gender: no idea
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: I am starting to outgrow some of my clothes
What I am looking forward to: the end of the vomiting! I was throwing up again this week, its time for that to end!
Weekly Wisdom: If you need to take a few extra breaks in the day DO IT.
Milestones: I feel like just making it to 15 week is a milestone. I am more then 1/3 there!

No comments:

Post a Comment